Thursday, July 30, 2009

Effective Communication skills

This was one of the most boring subjects that I thought there ever could be. I mean, what was the problem in communication...Do we not communicate day in and day out ...24x365. And being engraved with the adage of 'practice makes it perfect', I thought, this must definitely be to make up the hours.

Alas, as it often happens, another adage brought fore its necessity....'Failure is the stepping stone to success'. But what happens if the failure cost you a couple of steps in your life and you gained one step in lieu of it..doesnt look like a good bargain huh? I realised that the failures would be much less if you already knew that someone tried and he had failed...And also if someone tried and succeeded, it is a good guide on 'How to climb the success ladder in your life'. Perhaps these are the things that I missed out on those classes. And to be honest, I am still learning how to effectively communicate..

No comments:

Post a Comment